Saturday, September 04, 2010

Here we are.... in Switzerland!! Who would have thought...

Ok, after a marathon trip, involving 6 hours in an Airbus A330 from Adelaide to Singapore, and then (after a six hour layover), 13 hours in an Airbus A380, followed by an hour and a half by train.... you get the idea, we have finally arrived in Stanstaad and checked into the hotel. I've even had lunch and a shower, and now I'm heading to bed for a few hours to recharge my batteries....

Here are a couple of photos I took on the trip. First is one of the terminal at Changi Airport in Singapore. It is HUGE.

The second is a photo I took while Chris and I were havin lunch. As you can see, we're slumming it.....

For the aeroplane buffs, in the space of half an hour, we had two amphibious Beavers fly over us, along with an HS125 (twice), a DA42 Twinstar, and an old Junkers JU52. I think I'm really going to have a good time here.

No comments: